A church is so much more than simply a venue for your wedding. Unique and special things become part of your marriage, on the day itself and beyond:
- We are a listed building (Grade II) and so can offer you a place of beauty for your wedding.
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. The ceremony includes God and looks to him for help and guidance. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Perhaps someone in your respective families was married at All Saints’. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself, the bigger plan, by marrying in the same place as your relative. We know these sorts of connections can make your day even more special.
- You will make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together. God and your church are there for you to help you keep your vows.
- You can be involved in making choices about your ceremony. You can even use the Church of England online ceremony planner to get you started.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as ‘peaceful’, ‘serene’, or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
- And after your wedding, you’ll realize that a church is more than simply a wedding venue. We'll always be there for you.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be married at All Saints’ or if you would like more information.