All Saints' Church is a Church of England community where the Catholic Faith is taught and practised.
The sacraments of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church are authentically celebrated
to the glory of God by validly ordained priests and bishops.
We praise God in the beauty of holiness and rejoice in the traditions of the Catholic Church.
All Saints' Church is affiliated to The Society (under the patronage of Saint Wilfrid and Saint Hilda) and is served by a priest of the Society of the Holy Cross.
We welcome all people of good will to share our life.
Please use this site to get a feel for our parish and do not hesitate to contact us at the address below:
Prayer requests are gladly accepted.
In accordance with the House of Bishops’ Policy Statements ‘Promoting a Safer Church’ (2017) and ‘Protecting All God’s Children’ (2010) and the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy ‘Promoting a Safer Diocese’ (2018) our church is committed to:
- Promoting a safer environment and culture.
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
The Parish will:
- Create a safe and caring place for all.
- Have a named Church Safeguarding Officer (CSO) to work with the incumbent and the PCC to implement policy and procedures.
- Safely recruit, train and support all those with any responsibility for children, young people and adults to have the confidence and skills to recognise and respond to abuse.
- Ensure that there is appropriate insurance cover for all activities involving children and adults undertaken in the name of the parish.
- Display in church premises and on the Parish website the details of who to contact if there are safeguarding concerns or support needs.
- Listen to and take seriously all those who disclose abuse.
- Take steps to protect children and adults when a safeguarding concern of any kind arises, following House of Bishops guidance, including notifying the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser (DSA) and statutory agencies immediately.
- Offer support to victims/survivors of abuse regardless of the type of abuse, when or where it occurred.
- Care for and monitor any member of the church community who may pose a risk to children and adults whilst maintaining appropriate confidentiality and the safety of all parties.
- Ensure that health and safety policy, procedures and risk assessments are in place and that these are reviewed annually.
- Review the implementation of the Safeguarding Policy, Procedures and Practices at least annually.
Each person who works within this church community will agree to abide by this policy and the guidelines established by this church.
The PCC has appointed a Church Safeguarding Officer and Children’s Champion, as required by the Diocesan policy.
A list of contact details in the event of any safeguarding concerns is available here.
Charity Registration Number: 1130392
All Saints' East Finchley
- About Us
- Church Life
- Pastoral Letters
- Roof Appeal
- Contact Us